Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Design Center at Kean University



Hey, guys... here's the link to the Design Center: http://kean.edu/~designct/ The Design Center was developed by Alan Robbins here at Kean. If you don't know Alan, get to know him! You can see his website at http://alanrobbins.com .

Check out the exhibitions and other features. Take a look at "The 100 Greatest Designs of the Last 1,000 Years" and see how it compares to what we discussed in class.


2 comments:

  1. I really love how Dr. Robbins explained that the word design and the world which this word represents is fluid and flux. That design and its processes change and evolve as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what was said above, I never really thought of it that way. I was actually really surprised at the number of designs we did not mention in class that ended up being in the exhibition. We take so much for granted -.-

    ReplyDelete